Monday, May 21, 2012

Dessert Pizza

Caedmon had his little guy party/sleepover last night and his wish was to make individual pizzas. So, I thought, why not finish with dessert pizza?
I bought some Nutella a while back because there was a coupon for Costco and I'd never tried it. I knew it had to have been used before so I found some ideas online.
I used the same dough we used for the pizzas because many of the recipes used it. I don't recommend that. It was not bad but if I could do it again, I would make the dough myself and make it a bit sweet and add a little extra butter for moisture. Or, use sugar cookie dough or shortbread Still, it was yummy, and pretty!!

1 pizza dough (brush with butter and bake 400* till done as you like)
Spread with Nutella
Top with what you like!
We put on marshmallows and returned it to the oven for a few minutes till they got puffy and gooey. Then we added chocolate chips and Strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment